Following a nationwide search to find the most talented long distance athletes the UK has to offer, Whole Earth is pleased to announce the six winners who will form Team Whole Earth:
- Carla Molinaro from Greater London
- Hywel Davies from Rugby
- Kate Wright from Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Lucie Custance from London
- Robert Chenery from Suffolk
- Sudarshan Ratnavelu from Knutsford.
These athletes now start their intensive training for the annual Whole Earth Man v Horse challenge taking place on 13th June to take home the title.
Now in its 36th year, Whole Earth Man v Horse, takes place over 22 miles of challenging cross country terrain. As the name suggests, runners compete against 60 riders on horse-back. This year the event has seen a record number of entrants and will take place on 13th June.
The selected Whole Earth Team will receive;
- An exclusive training and education day at Loughborough University with elite coaches and sport experts covering a number of key areas such as nutrition and running techniques
- One-to-one mentoring with Olympian and former heptathlete, Kelly Sotherton
- 6 week training and nutrition programme
- VIP package at the Whole Earth Man v Horse event itself – including post-race massage
- Running kit from compression specialists 2XU
- A GPS activity and tracking watch supplied by Polar
- Monthly supply of wonder-fuel Whole Earth peanut butter
- Whole Earth ambassador status for a year
To keep up to date on Team Whole Earth’s progress in the run up the race and for nutrition tips, tasty recipes and much more, visit the Whole Earth Wonder-fuel hub at http://wonder-fuel.wholeearthfoods.com/
firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7380 8000