- Jaguar Land Rover opens search for over 200 apprentices in 2016
- A record 245 Advanced and Degree apprentices joined the company in 2015, 900 over the past five years
- Skills Minister praises Jaguar Land Rover for backing the next generation of British talent
- Apprentices “learn and earn” with sponsored degrees and NVQs
- Opportunities in the Midlands and North West
- Jaguar Land Rover 6th in Rate My Apprenticeship’s Top 30 Employer ranking
- New Jaguar Land Rover Academy offers recruits the chance of lifelong learning through their career with the company
Whitley, Coventry: Jaguar Land Rover has launched its recruitment drive for over 200 apprentices to join the company in September 2016.
Jaguar Land Rover is the largest apprenticeship provider in the UK automotive sector, currently accounting for approximately half of the total apprentices employed in that industry. The quality of its programmes is widely-recognised and the company is ranked 6th in the Top 30 Employer ranking published by Rate My Apprenticeship. Applicants can choose from either the four year Advanced Apprenticeship aimed at GCSE students, leading to qualifications that include NVQ3; or the six year Degree Apprenticeship aimed at A-Level entrants and leading to a fully sponsored BEng degree in Applied Engineering from the University of Warwick.
The start of the 2016 recruitment campaign follows hot on the heels of the 2015 intake of 245 apprentices, who joined the company in September. With some 900 advanced and higher / degree apprentices having started their career with the company over the past five years, this year’s recruits were the first to start their training as part of the newly-launched Jaguar Land Rover Academy. The Academy will offer training for employees at all stages of their working lives with Jaguar Land Rover, whether they are new recruits or more experienced employees seeking to move to the next level in the organisation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)207 380 8000 | +44 (0)7415 646 555