Tuesday 15 December: An eclectic group of influential faces across the music and arts scenes were brought together by BACARDI for a passionate roundtable discussion on The Art of the Hustle.
The rum brand is bringing together key tastemakers as part of their Untameable Artist Series to share advice, lessons and experiences on how they’ve gotten to where they are and what it takes to be an artist today.
Key soundbites include:
· BK the Artist saying that the only thing you can really control in this life is how hard you work
· Matsuya talking about his arrival in New York and digging out his own opportunities
· Lil Dicky: "You can live with failure but you can't live with 'what if?'" and touching on the 'do it yourself' culture prevalent in today's society
· Swizz Beatz talking about breaking down boundaries and resonating across platforms
· Radio personality Papa Keith hosted and facilitated the conversation
For more information please contact Matt.Anderson@tvcgroup.com // +44207 380 8000